This seminar is a necessary primer for the small business who wants to grow both their sales and their profits. It is designed to help provide a roadmap for sustained growth and a greater bottom line for your business.
At this seminar you will learn the following skills:
1. How to understand your financial resources and fund a new marketing effort without increasing your current expenses.
2. Define what marketing is and explore the different types of marketing strategies and tactics.
3. Understand who your customers are and what they like and dislike about competitors in your specific marketplace.
4. Learn how to think outside the box and outsmart the competition....even the national chains.
5. Develop a marketing budget and marketing plan for your specific business and its needs.
6. Learn how to implement and evaluate your marketing plan to test for success and amend it for greater effectiveness.
You will leave with a well defined path to a marketing plan and its implementation.
The Facilitator is Barry Bauchwitz. Barry has over forty-five years of experience in sales and marketing. He managed his own corporation which specialized in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for a variety of companies. He has extensive management experience with marketing and sales companies and advertising and promotion agencies including Account Specific Marketing, Inc. as a COO. His experience includes: Vice President Business Development, BDS Marketing, Inc.; Vice President Marketing, Gourmet Award Foods; Vice President Sales and Marketing for Celestron Corporation and he has managed outside sales representatives. Barry recently returned to Spokane after working in New York/New Jersey, Houston, Denver, Omaha and Los Angeles. He is a University of California graduate.
Please bring a current P & L statement to the seminar with enough detail to review revenue and costs. This will remain in your possession and remain confidential. You will use it to help develop your plan. You may want to bring a small calculator for some basic math to help put together the financial resources to grow your business!